The course is part one, of a series of three courses, which provide the skills and knowledge necessary to implement a core Windows Server 2012 infrastructure in an existing enterprise environment. The three courses in total collectively cover implementing, managing, maintaining, and provisioning services and infrastructure in a Windows Server 2012 environment. While there is some cross-over in skillset and tasks across the courses, this course primarily covers the initial implementation and configuration of those core services, such as Active Directory Domain Services, networking services, and initial Hyper-V configuration.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Install and configure Windows Server 2012
• Describe Active Directory Domain Services and install a domain controller
• Create and configure user, group, and computer objects
• Use Windows PowerShell and other command-line tools to create and configure AD DS objects
• Configure IPv4 for simple scenarios
• Install and configure a DHCP server
• Install and configure DNS service
• Configure IPv6 for simple scenarios
• Configure local storage on a server
• Create and secure files shares and shared printers
• Create and manage Group Policy objects
• Secure Windows Servers by Using Group Policy Objects
• Implement Server Virtualization with Hyper-V
Before attending this course, students must have:
• A good understanding of networking fundamentals.
• An understanding and experience configuring security and administration tasks in an Enterprise environment.
• Experience supporting or configuring Microsoft Windows clients.
Tariffa Iscrizione: 1.600,00 euro
Tariffa SOCI ATED: 1.120,00 euro